for the past several days I have been having the most terrible joint/muscle pain all over. When looking it up most sites include thyroid disease and fibromyalgia as possible reasons. I am pretty sure it would be my thyroid, as I've not had medication in MONTHS! I'm going to call for a doctor's appt. tomorrow on my off day and hopefully we can figure things out.
I left work yesterday $100 over in my drawer. Hopefully they can find it tomorrow. All of your overages and shortages add up...they don't cancel each other out. So a $20 overage and a $20 shortage is $40 off. When you get to $500 they put you on probation. Considering I am still in my 90 days (from hire) I don't know if I'll be lucky enough to get probation...I'm already at $150, and if we don't find where this hundred belongs... then I'll be halfway to $500. It scares me.
Sunday, September 9, 2007
thyroid/fibromyalgia...overages/shortages
Thoughts left by
Angel
at
8:55 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
i hope they figure out whats wrong with you, love <3
eeek, thats stressfull. i would never be able to work in a bank. i hope they figure it out, and it doesn't count against you :/
Post a Comment