There will be inside photos next time we visit the house. Projected closing date is October 18. Wish us luck. We are going to need it.
We didn't really have the earnest money they required ($500) but I get paid Monday, so we wrote them a check. Jimmy (Kenny's brother) is helping us out a bit, but we will still need more $$ and a refridgerator. I'm super sick to my stomach. In the end I know it will work out somehow but right now it all seems impossible.
We didn't really have the earnest money they required ($500) but I get paid Monday, so we wrote them a check. Jimmy (Kenny's brother) is helping us out a bit, but we will still need more $$ and a refridgerator. I'm super sick to my stomach. In the end I know it will work out somehow but right now it all seems impossible.
MLS#:1090328-RES-Res
Status:Active
Area:(19) Walker County
Bedrooms:3
ApxSqFt:1,276/TR
Bths Ful/Hlf: 2/0
TaxMap#: 1048020A
Description: 1 story, Site Built
Map#: OUT
Address: 201 LINCOLN ST
ApxYrBlt: 2005
City/Cnty: LAFAYETTE/Walker
Zip: 30728
Lot Size: 85 X 150
Acres: 0.290000(+/-)
Subdiv: NONE
Subsec: D
Elem Sch: Gilbert Elementary School
Middle Sch: LaFayette Middle
High Sch: LaFayette High
DeedBook: 1411
Page: 667
AnlTaxes: $1,300
Possessn: Day Of Closing
Assmnt: Legal Desc: PTLTS 9-11 BLK 1
Directions: 27 S. through city of LaFayette - LFT on Lincoln St. past Dollar General Store - home on L.
Page: 667
AnlTaxes: $1,300
Possessn: Day Of Closing
Assmnt: Legal Desc: PTLTS 9-11 BLK 1
Directions: 27 S. through city of LaFayette - LFT on Lincoln St. past Dollar General Store - home on L.
LivingRm
Kitchen
Bedrm:Master
Bedrm:Additnl
Bedrm:Additnl
Bath:Full
Bath:Full
Appliances: Dishwasher
Equipment: Ceiling Fan
Interior: Pantry, Windows - Insulated, Laundry Closet, Windows - Vinyl
Exterior: Siding, Vinyl
Basement: Slab
Cooling: Central, Electric
Description: 1 story, Site Built
Dining: Combined With Kitchen
ComFeat: None
ExtFeat: Patio/Deck
Fin. Avail: Conventional, FHA
Fireplace: None
#FP: 0
Heating: Electric, Central
BedBath: Tub/Shower Combo
Roof: Shingle
Water/Sewer: Public Water, On Sewer Now
Lot Desc: Level, Corner Lot
Garage: None, Off Street Parking




1 comment:
it is so cute! i am so happy for you guys!! <3
Post a Comment