Sunday, September 02, 2007
I sometimes wonder if we are past the point of engagement... I mean we've been together for seven years, lived together for six, have a four year old, and are about to purchase a home. Engagement is for young relationships. I often wonder if we should just go to the courthouse and get married; even though that's not the way I would have liked to do it. If we wait until we can afford a wedding (let alone an engagement ring!) we'll probably be in our late thirties and already have three kids, yanno?
We've just both always wanted more that just a courthouse wedding.. Not that there's anything wrong with one, but we've always wanted both families to come together and celebrate. Not to mention, I wanna wear a princess dress =/
Common-law is not legal in our state.
Kenny says "ya have to be engaged before you can be married."
I told him that I don't want the age gap between Isaiah and a sibling to be any larger, but I don't want to have another baby until we are married. I wish he could understand that.
Not to mention the moral issues I've been having with our situation lately. I know, you're all thinking...heck if you were having moral issues, you should have dealt with it a loong time ago. Believe me, I know. But when Kenny feels like he's being pushed into something, he won't do it.
Monday, September 3, 2007
Just some thinking
Thoughts left by
Angel
at
1:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
*HUGS*
Post a Comment