LilypieLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 2, 2007

Important People

**Here you'll find who's who in my life, more info on me, and ways to contact me**

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Me: Angel. I'm 27. I'm never happy with myself. I'm a perfectionist. I'm learning to find myself, to be myself and love myself. I was born and raised in small town just outside of Philly, Pa.

Kenny: The love of my life. We met online August 2000 and have lived together since August 2001. We have two sons.

Isaiah: Our brilliant ball of energy- otherwise known as our 5 year old son. He was born Tuesday, December 02, 2002 at 1:45 p.m. He weighed in at 9.0 lbs. and 21.5 inches long. His dx is basically PDD-NOS. And he has SPD. He spent the a year and a half in a special needs pre-k class; last year in regular pre-k and will be in regular kindergarten this year! He just shines. His smiles makes me remember why I'm here.

Samuel: My new born baby boy. Born Thursday, June 26, 2008 at 1:20 p.m. He weighed in at 6 lbs 10 oz. and 19.75 inches long. He spent the first 5 days in the NICU with fluid on his lungs and was diagnosed with PKU on day 8.


Daddy/George: My dad, he live in Pennsylvania with my brother and his wife.

Mommy/Donna(RIP): My mom, passed away 8 days before my 19th birthday-July 13, 2000.

Mema: My mom's mom and my only living grandparent, lives in Pennsylvania. She's the greatest.

Bud & Arlene: My oldest brother and his wife, live in Pennsylvania.

Donnie & Jack: Bud's 7 year old son and 4 year old son, my darling nephews.

Chris & Jen: My other brother and his wife-as well as one of my CLOSEST friends. They live with my dad.

Donna: Jen's mom and a staple to our family-I'm not sure if she understands what she means to us.

Jimmy: Kenny's older brother - funny as all get out, definitely makes things interesting.

Debbie: Kenny's younger sister - I'm not very close to Debbie, though I'd like to be. She's smart, funny and interesting.

Josh: Kenny's (step) brother

Casey: Kenny's brother

Becky: Kenny's sister - I'm not very close to Becky, either, but she's definitely fun to be around.

Stephen: Kenny's youngest brother

Jim/Pappy: Kenny's dad - Sarcastic fella, and hilarious to boot.

Pam/Gramma: Kenny, Debbie, Jimmy and Becky's momma -I'm getting closer to Pam, I think. It's awkward sometimes, because we don't talk often. But she is definitely helping me feel less lost without my own mom. I fear that at times I take missing my mom out on Kenny and Pam. I don't mean to, I hope they understand.

Marie: Jim's current wife & Stephen's momma

Sarah: My best friend - We rekindled our friendship in 2003 after not speaking for nearly 4 years. Sometimes I feel that we're kind of at different places in our lives, but we're still there for each other.

Uncle Marc: My mom's younger brother. My favorite. He loves us and wants to help and support us the best he can.

Aunt Kerri: Uncle Marc's ex. My favorite aunt ever. Even though she and Uncle Marc aren't together, she's still a super huge influence in my life and definitely still part of the family. They're together again!

1 comment:

Davney said...

i need to do a 'cast' too! <3