The house we are purchasing is a Fannie Mae home. Their preferred lender is ExpressPath. You must be approved through ExpressPath to even move forward with an offer. So the day we saw the house we did the pre-approval. Last night at nearly 8 p.m. the officer from ExpressPath called me to see how things were going. I told him that we put in an offer and that we went with another lender. He kept trying to scare me with horror stories of cutomers that don't go with them at first. I called our Real Estate Agent last night and left a message about it, then emailed our lender and copied our agent to it. They both called me back today to reassure me. They are making ammendments to our aggreement right now because Lisa is having to change up some of the closing costs.
I feel a bit better, still very anxious.
Thursday, September 20, 2007
i ain't skerred
Thoughts left by
Angel
at
2:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment