I guess for a while I will cross-post. Though I told Davney yesterday that I hate crossposting. I don't want to lose the friends I made over at OpenDiary. But I really needed to begin again. There's been a lot weighing on my heart lately. I thought putting the past behind me would help, but I still can't help hanging on to the past.
Below you'll find a cast of characters... perhaps I should have just linked one instead of making it a whole blog entry - and a bit of background. Those of you from OD may notice that they are the same entries as I created at OD.
Happy reading!
Monday, September 3, 2007
So..here we are.
Thoughts left by
Angel
at
9:49 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
i feel the same way <3
i'm not feeling od, but i CAN'T leave it either. but if feels good & fresh over here :)
Post a Comment