So we leave the house tonight at about 11:30 to head up to the hospital. That's barely 6 hours from now. I've been a ball of nerves since this time last night. I can't even give you a real answer as to why I'm so nervous. Just pray that everything goes ok!
We're heading out now, to the hospital. Isaiah just broke my heart. He told me that he will miss me while I am gone. The only time we've been apart is 1. when he was pretty young, Pam took him for a few days to NC with her. 2. he went camping overnight with Kenny and his friend's house. This is big business to us. Right now he's camped out on the air mattress in the living room with his uncle jimmy. He just said "I don't like that you and momma are leaving. You'll never come back again." see what i mean?
::sighs::
I guess I'll update again on Saturday... if that's the day we come home.
Sunday, June 29, 2008
nothing but nerves
Thoughts left by
Angel
at
3:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment