e went to the hospital this morning for a feeding and Samuel is doing great! He lost the water weight they were hoping for and is eating more. While we were there they even moved him to a regular bassinet. If all goes well through the night we will get to take him home tomorrow!!
She worried me a bit because she told us he has something called a simian crease on both of his hands. She told us that it is indicative of down syndrome or any one of numerous syndromes or defects. She told us that she didn't see any other signs of downs. But I've now been searching the internet for more information and can't find any. Does anyone know anything about simian creases? The doctor told me that I had one on my left hand but after researching the photos I believe she was either totally mistaken or just wanted us to feel better.
Sunday, June 29, 2008
Thoughts left by
Angel
at
3:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment