LilypieLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 19, 2008

A date is set.

Ha! And i know what half of you are thinking! No, Kenny hasn't proposed and we haven't set a wedding date =P



I went to my regular OB today. He said we would check my cervix and decide from there when to induce. He just barely had his fingers inserted when he said "Oh yes, you will definitely be having this baby next week!"

"How do you figure?" I asked.

"Well, I'm touching his head."

Just then Samuel kicked.

"I'm pretty sure his head feels your fingers!"

"Yeah, I mean, I am reeeeally touching his head. Let me go make a call."

he leaves, I get cleaned up and he comes back in.

"How does Wednesday at midnight sound? You'll be 38 weeks, considered full term and we shouldn't have to worry about GD or Pre-E again. You should have a fairly quick delivery."



Yeah, so Samuel should be born Thursday, June 26. Unless of course, I go before then!

No comments: