So, today was my day off but I went in to work to help out anyway until my doctor appointment.
Then I headed over to the doctor. I saw the midwife and she started to listen with the doppler. After about 10 minutes and various positions, she couldn't find the fetal heart tone. She was worried, even though I told her that I was about 30 lbs heavier with this pregnancy than last and thought we couldn't hear it because my fat.
She was so worried that she sent me to the hospital for an emergency ultrasound. Of course, this sent me into hysterics. I called Kenny on my way there and then headed in.
Super long story short. It's there, FHT was 167 and baby looks just like a gummi bear. Because it was an US for possible issues with baby, they didn't print any pictures. She did a regular AND transvaginal. Oy.
Oh well, at least we're ok. I'm just fat.
Tuesday, December 18, 2007
Scare at the doctors.
Thoughts left by
Angel
at
6:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
sweet mercy that would scare the bajesus out of me! So very glad that the baby is okay. keep us updated!
Post a Comment