LilypieLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

looking for some resources

I had a terrible time with breastfeeding and Isaiah. The hospital made me supplement formula because my milk hadn't come in yet, and then within a few days of being home, we realized that I was starving him.

I don't want that to happen again.

Davney has already told me of the book I need to start with. And I am going to the library and then the used bookstore today to see if I can find it.

But if anyone else can share with me their best breast feeding resources I would greatly appreciate it.

* start with 'the breastfeeding book' by martha sears :)
its the best :)
♥ [mrsNo]

3 comments:

GrayHermia said...

Hey! I breast fed both my boys for 14-18 months each, so I'm a pretty damn good resource! Also, there is a local la leche league you should contact.

GrayHermia said...

Why don't you qualify for help?

GrayHermia said...

woman, i need your phone number.