LilypieLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 19, 2008

moved from OD: 10.13.08

The day after we took Samuel to the pediatrician Isaiah started a fever and his "neck really hurts" - so I took him to the after hours clinic. They did a strep test that came back negative. His throat still hurt bad two days later so I took him to the pediatrician. Strep throat. Yeah. He's better now, as is Samuel (minus the rattling in his chest and the croupy sounding cough - though the cough is muuuuch less frequent).

I applied for an accounts payable job on Craigslist last night. $16.50/hr. I just worry that I don't have what it takes to get a better job. I'm not very confident and even though I have that Associates Degree I learned nothing in those accounting courses. They crammed so much info into 10 weeks that it never could sink in.

Tonight is Weight Watchers - we'll see how that goes. I anticipate that it won't go too well.

I'm excited that Kenny's mom and sister(s?) and our new little nephew MIGHT be coming down around Christmas! I have to work (as always) but Kenny and the boys really need the time with Pam (I really wish I didn't have to work, though - I enjoy having them around too, you know!)



**weighed in tonight!**

lost 1.8 lbs for a total of 6.2 lbs in two weeks!

No comments: