Davney has gotten on to me to update. I guess I have been MIA for a while now.
Things are just too much some days. The world really needs to stop so I can get off. I've been having crazy mood swings. High highs and super low lows. Beginning to wonder if my mom's manic is hereditary.
My body hasn't become used to the IUD yet either. So I'm bleeding (at least spotting) everyday. Though I still hope that Sarah Palin doesn't take BC away from us because really I don't need anymore kids anytime soon.
Kenny and I are in one of our aggitated periods. Every now and again we both get aggitated at one another and don't get along as spledidly as usual. It always passes - but it doesn't help when he is my go to guy.
Samuel is on Amoxicillin for a sinus infection. And DROOLING buckets. BUCKETS! Like Isaiah did around 6 months. The doctor said he very well could be teething ::sighs:: he is SUPPOSED to be my little baby. Not my big growing up baby.
Isaiah is doing great. He went to the dentist on Wednesday and Dr. Gill said he has NO cavities. Yay! He also told me that Isaiah is getting more brave with each visit. That's a definite plus.
I was $30 short yesterday and had to write it up today. Gah! I balanced for months without having issues. =/
I had a little mini breakdown at work today - not so pretty. Thank God for my co-workers.
Tonight the boys and I are home alone. Kenny started back to school for his Bachelors. Thursday nights for the next 18 months. And lots needs to be done. Both boys bathed, Isaiah's homework, Samuel fed (already fed saiah) and cupcakes made for babyshower tomorrow. boyohboy.
Sunday, October 19, 2008
moved from OD: 09.25.08: Ok, ok, Davney!
Thoughts left by
Angel
at
9:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment