LilypieLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 19, 2008

moved from OD: 09.28.08: WW

Tomorrow after work I am attending a Weight Watchers meeting. My first in about 2 years - my third go around with meetings. The first time in 2004 - I went for 16 weeks and lost 34 lbs. I started at 256. The second time in 2006 I went for 5 weeks and lost 15 lbs. - I started at 256. This time I hope to stick with it longer - and am starting, according to my scale, at 256. Each time I gave up because of money and time constraints. Money is still tight but I believe I am worth $13 and 45 minutes per week. I give my all to my job 40 hours a week, and to my family the remaining time. I don't ever give myself time.

I tried a few weeks ago to begin doing WW at home - I just give in too easily - because I don't have the accountability of the meetings. Hopefully with the accountability back I will do good.

No comments: