LilypieLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

never any time

I am the world's greatest at planning things out or beginning projects and not following through...
Just ask my wedding planning notebook, the pile of half worked yarn and knitting needles under my bed, the unfinished scrapbooks, photos and supplies in my closet...I really could keep going.

Just an observation about myself.

Sammy's first birthday is just a little less than a month and a half away! He starts Phenex-2 this week and gets his tubes put in his ears next Wednesday.

Isaiah lost his first tooth on Saturday and is fixin to lose another. His adult teeth came in behind the baby teeth a month or so ago. The dentist walked me through the plan. We let the crowded adult teeth move in before we "make room" (ie pull a few teeth) Then we have to widen his palate around age 9. We will most likely need to give him braces as well. His dentist really is awesome though.

Kenny and I have been gradually working on home improvements in just a month we've:
gotten and installed screen doors.
planted a garden and cleaned out 90% of the gutters.
painted the kitchen.

we're hoping to have a lot more done in the coming weekends.
we have a little table that needs to be sanded and stained or painted.
the screen doors need to be painted white
the living room will be painted this weekend.
the deck needs to be pressure washed and stained (we have the stain, we just need the funds to rent a pressure washer).

I REALLY need to find the time and deal with the mommy guilt and get a gym membership. I don't want my health to become and even bigger issue than it already is.

I need to go plan out Sammy's meals, make his formula and get things ready for granny tomorrow. Glad I could find a few minutes to write.

No comments: