LilypieLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 13, 2008

First Sunday..

Today I went to church - for the first time in over 8 years. Alone. I don't want Kenny to feel forced into it.
I was terrified at first and I'm not even sure why. There were several times I got teary-eyed and choked up, I sure do miss having a church family.
A lot was similar to the church I went to back home, but friendlier. Strangely enough, it was the first time I've felt home since I moved here.
I'll definitely be going back.

When I left church and came home we took Isaiah to the Creative Discovery Museum. His school had given out free tickets a month or so ago, and they were going to expire on the 15th. There were so many things that he didn't want to do, things he said he was scared of - causing a meltdown (or four!). They were all things he did last year when we went - and had a great time doing them. Sometimes it makes me abhor autism. He's a brilliant child, but I hate the unpredictability that comes along with it.


Next OB appointment: Wednesday, January 16, 2008 @ 2 p.m. - 15 weeks.

No comments: