LilypieLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

13 wk 6 days.

Being as how I was super heavy to begin with, I don't think I'll be doing belly shots like everyone else does. I will say that I started wearing the next size up in jeans (because I had them handy) and now I can't button or zip those. My tummy is feeling harder and I can't suck it in anymore. It's crazy. I don't remember it being this way with Isaiah, but i was also 30 lbs lighter back then and it was 6 years ago.

I ordered a few maternity things from LaneBryant.com (I have a credit card for them) but they really don't have a selection. I can't wait till I have a few extra bucks and can get a few things from Motherhoodplus.com. It's weird because I didn't NEED alot of maternity clothes last time, because I didn't work. Now I need at least a weeks worth of work tops and two or three pants. Not to mention jeans and some tees. I got teased at work yesterday because my work shirt had gotten so tight that the buttons are pulling and it took me till closing to realize it. ::shakes head::


Next OB appointment: Wednesday, January 16, 2008 @ 2 p.m. - 15 weeks.

No comments: