LilypieLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Wow. So I haven't written in ages. I have an OD, and I've had it for over 10 years. But I just can't bring myself to write in it anymore. Things happened, I was an insensitive (strange to think of me that way, I know - but stress will do that to you!) jerk. And OD just doesn't FEEL right anymore. So now I'm here blogging. When I have the time. Time is definitely not something I have a lot of.
Kenny and I had a beautiful wedding last month. Adjusting to married life has taken no time at all, considering we were like a married couple before. The hardest part is signing T******n on everything.
I've recently begun selling Scentsy. I'm excited about that for sure! And there are lots of changes in the bank going on that should be good too. But we will see soon enough.

No comments: