LilypieLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Kenny and I have decided on a new date... but I'm not planning on sharing it (except to very few, and they know who they are) until I'm sure we aren't going to have to change it again. But we are looking at a date in April.

Sammy went to the pediatrician for shots today... He's pretty behind on shots. Today we got his 6 month shots.
He's 22.5 lbs. 30 inches long and has a 48 cm head circumference. He's growing right on the same curve since birth and is developing nicely.
The doctor was one that I don't particularly like. In the past he has been condescending towards me. The last two times I've seen him, he was rather nice. I think he realizes that I'm not some young parent without a clue. I'm actively handling both of my children's special needs. AND I know more about PKU than he ever will. He's going to try to see what he can do to help us with the insurance situation.

The work situation turned out ok... barely. I still have my job, but I'm kind of on the radar now. joy.

Our metabolic dietician is leaving Emory. =/ She was accepted into a nuclear medicine program in California. I've spoken to her (and no other dietician, save for the head dietician over her) once a week for the past year. She's sort of been my backbone through the first year. I'm not sure how I am going to handle this.

No comments: