My new doctor ROCKS. Sadly the wait time is ridiculous, but he is a super thorough fella. He's a bit worried about my heart (I have PVCs to begin with and ontop of that my heart races ALOT). So before he makes me wear a monitor again (that was pure hell!) he is going to take my pulse whenever he's in the bank (did I mention that he is one of my bank customers?)
On the plus side, I don't need thyroid meds right now and I quite possibly will not need them during the entire pregnancy... however, I will most likely need to go back on them when the pregnancy is over. I go back in four months to have that checked again.
He took more blood because he feels there is something else medically causing my weight issues, aside from the hypo.. and wants to get a jump start on things so I can get started as soon as I have the baby.
Lindsey, about your note: Strangely enough, I became really hardcore about keeping my lid on my money drawer and in the past two weeks have had just one $10 overage (I still maintain that it's probably in a strap that got miscounted). 90% of the previous outages were large amounts and all shortages.
Wednesday, November 28, 2007
Yesterday at the Doctors...
Thoughts left by
Angel
at
7:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Ahah! I was right! there is a theif among you! Keep being Hardcore! booby trap it too! put a tiny piece of paper in there so that if it's messed with it falls out that sort of thing.
Glad you don't need to be on meds. I have SVT *supa ventericular techhicardia* spelled all kinds of wrong for you. my heart beats too fast...blarg. so i feel ya on that. damn monitors.
I know Lindsey, she is DvD's merch gal sometimes. Hi Lindsey, hope to see ya the Local on Dec. 8.
I'm so happy for you Angel, now surely Kenny will pop that question before too long. Maybe Christmas?
Post a Comment