Low: I made a mistake at work the other day and ran a deposit the right way but wrote the deposit slip out wrong. We thought we had resolved it, but apparently it still affected my cash somehow and I had to write $300.50 up. I was already at $294.00, apparently, because I was told I only had $5.50 left to go until I hit the $500 loss limit allotted to us. I managed to do this in just over 90 days at the bank. After I reach $500, I'll get 90 days probation, if I have a loss of $50 in that 90 days they take the next course of action, which I am pretty sure is termination. I just don't see how I've lost that much money. I'm careful. I count my money 3 times, two times to myself and once to the customer.
High: In other news, we close on our first home today at 2:30. The way they have it figured out, we'll be getting $19.59 back! Kenny will be leaving work at 12, so he and I can go eat lunch together first.
Thursday, October 18, 2007
Highs and Lows
Thoughts left by
Angel
at
8:07 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Uh oh! You know, every time I go to the bank, I miscount by 10 bucks? I dont know what the deal is with my deposits.
Btw, the link you have for me on your blogroll needs to be changed to just "mandymom.com".
Hope everything works out and you dont get terminated!
I'm a terrible counter too. and not that my highs and lows are as dynamic as yours i thought i'd share:
High: I got to leave work early yesterday!
Low: I got to leave cos fletch got slugged by another kid and had a broken nose....
so sorry to hear about the loss... its always embarassing to go thru that not to mention a cut to the esteem but best wishes on your days there! u dont have a degree in accounting for nothing, right?! :D and your son is sucha cutie pie!!! also congrats on your first closing! is this a house you are buying?!
Post a Comment